So… why am I here and what’s SEXY FOCUSED AMBITIOUS about?
Sexy Focused Ambitious is my digital space to help YOU release YOURSELF from the shackles that bind YOU to unhappiness related to financial instability due to dependence on others – and others’ thoughts of who you are and who you should be – so you can be the person you really are:
An Artist Who Uses Life as Your Canvas and Knows How to Embrace Sexual Energy as Your Muse
I chose my own fate I drove by the Fork in the road and went straight
- Jay-Z, “Renegade”
Are You Sexy Focused Ambitious?
- Find rap music and Hip-Hop culture motivational and inspiring
- Desire to achieve one or more goals in life, but fear “selling out”
- Would love to read content centered around business, marketing, sports and Hip Hop culture
And YOU are:
- Passionate about everything that you want
- An entrepreneur, or interested in becoming one
- Not turned off by explicit language here and there
- Interested in creating life on your terms, whether it involves Big Pimpin’ on a yacht on the pristine waters of the Bahamas, becoming a sports agent, or continuing your 9-to-5 with some extra money in your pocket to take care of life’s emergencies
- Willing to work smarter than you ever have in your life
- A New York #Giants fan (This is
CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME!
You ARE Sexy Focused Ambitious.
Sexy Focused Ambitious (previously Ask the IRS B*tch) provides digital + entertainment entrepreneurs (bloggers, marketers, etc.) resources to help their businesses. SFA’s posts are largely entertaining Hip-Hop inspired reads that center on:
- Personal development
- Hip Hop culture
As centralized digital hub for those who embrace Hip-Hop as a cultural lifestyle that spans globally, any and everyone who fancies themselves a fan of Hip-Hop, old school or new, is welcome to this community.
If you’re punching a clock, be it McDonald’s or in an executive office, and you want more: Welcome.
If you’re working part time or are between jobs and thinking of starting a business: Welcome.
If you’ve thought about getting a side hustle to help pay the bills or stack up: Welcome.
If you’re instantly motivated through an energy slump at work whenever you hear your favorite rapper spit a #BOSS lyric: Welcome.
(And even if you Google “YOLO” is and still think people get jiggy with it, you’re still welcome.)
Marketing to the Hip Hop Community?
You’re Welcome Too
One of my biggest pet peeves with marketing is how poorly some companies and brands market to the Hip Hop, or “urban” demographics. Hip Hop is a sub-genre of Black marketing, a highly lucrative one at that. Yet despite this, I find that those marketing to this community regularly fail to target their campaigns appropriately. (This also includes aspiring artists who want to make it big.)
As Hip Hop is immersed in every area of modern culture, its influence is highly viral. As the publisher of Sexy Focused Ambitious, I aim to bridge the gap between marketers and brand ambassadors and their targeted audiences without stereotypical plays on singing, dancing, music and buckets of fried chicken. (*smile*)
- L. Raquel Peterson